芝加哥西郊(Naperville)高档单间按月出租

我是owner,有一个townhouse,有两间房间可供出租。
可以单独租,每个房间只住一位住户。谢绝情侣或者家庭,
房间都是位于高档地区,交通便利,周围走路到幼儿园,小学,中学,高中
图书馆,社区中心,教会,中餐馆,便利店,加油站,汽修厂。
房间内所有设施齐全。厨房设备,床,写字台。马上入住。
有兴趣联系我 QQ3146333. 。
$499 bedroom & $699 private studio in townhome with great location
I am looking for roommate to share a nice town-home /1823 ft 2 in eastern side of Aurora close to Rt.34 and Fox Valley Mall. Ogden Ave. and Eola Rd. is the main intersection. Location is 5 minutes access to Naperville, I-88, though Eola Rd. 8 minutes to Metra Station at Rt.59, Great location, walk distance to kids' garden, primary school , junior high school ,senior high school, public library , community activity center, public park, shopping shop , restaurants.

There are huge space studio in the first floor (700 ft2) $699 , can be your private bedroom and private office. You have your own full bathroom and closet and a private refrigerator. Very nice and covered by wood floor, 3 windows in that room and have plenty of lights.

And There are a nice , south- faced bed room in the second floor for $499 .closet and ceiling fan are included in that room with sun lights full of it all the day.

Additional amenities included are: New washer and drier in the house, refrigerator and oven in kitchen, private patio with view to sunset, and parking in public space or in the garage for an additional fee. You will also get full access to kitchen, and living-room, etc. The pictures you see here are for reference, some of the space shown is not included, more picture can provide base on required.
The all rooms have been furnished , every room have a bed, table and chair. It is ready to move in. We share cost of the utilities. gas internet. cable-Tv can provided upon required.

I am a young business man running my own international business, easy going and often travel to other state or oversea for several month,so most time I am not at home and only you stay in the home and the place will be private and quiet.

What am I am looking for prefer a quiet person that respects property and cleans after himself/herself and pays rent on time. No pet and smoker can be accepted. This arrangement will be on a month by month cash basis with 15 days notice from either party. A deposit is required and will be returned upon departure if no issues with the property.
The room is available now and please email with your picture and your detailed information include your job and your contact phone, I will reply your mail in one or two days. or your mail will treat as spam.

联系时请一定说明是在芝加哥华人服务中心论坛看到的,谢谢

回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

高级会员

积分
发表于 2017-8-11 00:15:16 | 显示全部楼层

图片介绍

芝加哥华人服务中心论坛提醒:发帖人不在美国

var _c = new Date().getTime(); var src = "http://ads.admaru.com/js/ads_chineseinla_article_body_us.js?t=" + _c; document.write("<script src='"+src+"'><\/script>");  
回复

使用道具 举报

主题

回帖

积分

金牌会员

积分
发表于 2017-8-11 00:15:22 | 显示全部楼层

我9月1日需要租房,我对你的房子刚兴趣,想问一下你房子的具体地址在哪里?我的电话: 3219-520-5616. 可接发message.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|芝加哥华人服务中心

GMT-5, 2024-9-21 12:56 , Processed in 0.073632 second(s), 18 queries .